Exploitation and Trafficking has numerous forms, and differs from one enviroment to another. However, if you witness or experience any of the following indicators, please call us on 995.
- Restriction of freedom; physically and mentally
- Not in possession of identification documents
- Non-payment of wages or irregular payments
- Subject to threats or blackmail
- Physical or Psychological Abuse
- False employment Promises
- No days off or excessive working hours
- Inhumane Living Conditions
- Limited access to Health Care
- Limited Contact with Family/Friends
- Illegal status
- Working to pay off a debt to the employer
- Generally vulnerable
For more assistance, please feel free to call to the national trafficking hotline 995 or if you would like to speak to us in person you can visit us at the Expat Protection Center located in Northern Sehla.
For more information, request for the national referral mechanism for victim in trafficking in persons soft copy.