Through this service, employers can apply for the cancellation of the issued work permit and the residence permits of the employee’s dependents.
- Click here to apply for the service through the LMRA’s EMS system.
- Fill in the "Termination Declaration” form, sign it together with the employee and upload it.
- After three working days from the time of submitting the application, visit the Client Services Counter at LMRA, bringing the original passport for the employee and the dependents for manual cancellation by the Immigration officers if all conditions were fulfilled.
|Required document||Special Considerations|
|Termination Declaration Form||Copy|
- The employer must not have previously notified the LMRA regarding the employee absence from work in violation of the permit’s conditions.
- If the work permit ended, the employer or authorised person must first check with the Nationality, Passports and Residence Affairs (NPRA) to complete the procedure for cancellation of work permit.
- The employee must leave the country within 30 days from the cancellation.
|Service Counter||Client Services Counter at LMRA’s Headquarters.|
|Contact Centre||+973 1 750 6055|
Service Counter Hours: 7:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Phone Service Hours: 7:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Last Update: Tuesday 15 May 2018