New Establishment Registration
This service allows new establishments request for the commercial registration at LMRA. The registration enables the employers to submit their requests for issuing work permits.
Process Description (Online)
- Visit the following link Register Your Establishment.
- Fill out the required fields.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the registration.
- Provide original registration form and visit LMRA, the application will be evaluated and if approved, you will be informed provided the online credentials to be able to use the online system.
- You may now start with LMRA, view your Bahranization to know the number of work permits granted to your establishment.
Process Description (Offline)
- Visit Client Services Front Desk Counters at LMRA.
- Fill out the registration form and submit the required documents. The application will be evaluated and if approved, you will be informed when and how to collect your online credentials to be able to use the online system.
- Submit the approval along with the required documents through the EMS system.
|Required document||Special Consideration|
|In case of registering government and commercial entities|
|Appointment letter from the government or commercial establishment specifying the name of the person in charge, the authorised persons, their personal detail, and the level of their authority||Original|
|Commercial registration certificate||Copy|
|In case of registration of companies or banks, an official letter is required. The letter should mention the responsible person or the authorised persons who are allowed to work in coordination with LMRA||Original, the letter should be issued by the Chairman of the Board of Directors or an authorised person|
|In case of authorising a Clearance Agent, an official letter is required from the Chairman of the Board or the authorised persons (as specified in the commercial register from the Ministry of Industry and Commerce)||Original|
|Copy of the Commercial Registry of the Clearance Office (in case of authorizing a Clearance Agent)
Smart card extract proves that the applicant is registered in social insurance as an employee in the clearance office.
|In case of non- commercial and non-government (NCNG) registration|
|Unit number from the Central Informatics Organisation for farms||copy|
|Central Informatics Organization Unit number for (agricultural land, whether owned or collateral, real estate, shopping malls, private compounds and apartment buildings, social clubs, NGOs, political and charitable funds and places of worship||Copy|
|Central Informatics Organization Unit number and valid fishing licence for fishermen (boat or dhows)||Copy|
|Central Informatics Organization Unit number and certificate of registration issued by the Ministry of Education/ Ministry of Labour for community schools (private schools), educational or training institutions||Copy|
|Central Informatics Organization Unit number and certificate of registration issued by the Ministry of Health for private clinics, hospitals and clinics||Copy|
|Central Informatics Organization Unit number and law licence issued by the Registrar Office in the Ministry of Justice and Islamic Affairs for Law firms and legal counselling||Copy|
In case of registering government and commercial entities
- Personal presence of the owner of the commercial register or establishment is required for the completion of the registration process, or the presence of an authorized person with a power of attorney.
|LMRA Front Offices||Manama||Sunday - Thursday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Mina Salman (For Clearing offices)||Mina Salman||Sunday - Thursday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Seef Mall (Al Muharraq)||Al Muharraq||Sunday - Thursday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Post Offices||Isa Town||Saturday - Thursday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Post Offices||Riffa||Saturday - Thursday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Appointment system||Appointment System|
|Contact Centre||+973 1 750 6055|
Last Update: Sunday 7 May 2017