Intention to Transfer
Through this service, an employee can announce his/her intention to change the employer, or to indicate not being moved to another employer after the termination of the work permit.
- Fill in the Intention to Transfer Form and submit the required documents at LMRA Client Services Counter.
- Receive the approval from LMRA.
|Required Document||Special Consideration|
|Intention to Transfer Form||Original|
|Expatriate’s ID card or Passport||Copy|
- Once the notification has been submitted, the current employer will be blocked from renewing the employee at the end of the work permit.
- The indication can be done any time for employees who have a valid work permit.
- The intention can only be done once.
- The intention can be done only after passing the half period of the employee work permit.
- The intention can not be done if the work permit has less than 30 days validity or expired.
- No need for the employee to do the intention if the work permit is terminated.
|Service Counter||North Sitra industrial area for Expatriate Services Centre.
(Sheikh Salman Al-Fatah Road –In front of AlWaha Petroal Station)
Expatriate Services Centre “North Sitra Industrial Area”
- Services offered
- Biometric details (Fingerprint) for all expatriates and Intention to Transfer
- Services Access
- Walk In or appointment
- Male, Female and families
- Sunday - Thursday
- 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Last Update: Wednesday 17 April 2019