Currently available Payment methods:
Work permit: will be issued, renewed or transferred after paying the fees imposed on the employer and monthly fees must be settled on time to avoid the cancelation of all work permits, through the following, currently available payment methods:
- Online via the LMRA website, by accessing the EMS system. Through LMRA website at www.lmra.bh
- Login to your account using the PIN code provided by LMRA and select the establishment that you wish to pay for.
- In the main menu, click on “Transactions List” from the “Billing” category.
- In the (Transaction Type) drop list choose the type of the transactions you would like to pay, choose “Monthly”, if you would like to pay for the monthly fees and click the “Get List” button.
- A list of the transactions that need payment will appear. From the list choose and tick the transactions that you wish to pay for, then click on the “Pay Selected” button.
- Confirm the amount by clicking “Confirm Payment” button.
- Enter your credit or debit card details and click the “Submit” button.
- A confirmation of your payment should appear, you can print this page for future records.
- By writing a cheque in favor of LMRA and mail it to P.O.Box 18673 – Collection Department – and make sure to write the C.R number and telephone number in the back of the cheque & accompanied with the invoice tear off portion. In case of cheque payments make sure that each CR is paid by a saperate cheque. Cheques received for deposits are subject to final payment by the drawee bank.
- By going to one of the banks branches accredited by LMRA, which accept payment in either cash or by cheque.
Flexi Sponsor Payments:
Flexi Sponsors can pay fees through the below following:
- Paying flexi permit fee including health care ,residence extension and deposit fees at LMRA Expat Service Centre in Sitra
- Paying Flexi monthly fees & Advance deposit fees at any branch of Bahrain Financing Company (BFC) only .
Customers can pay fees through the below bank branches:
|Ahli United Bank||Manama||Saturday - Thursday||7:30 AM -1:00 PM|
|Gudaibya||Sunday - Thursday||7:30 AM -1:00 PM|
|Adliya||Saturday - Wednesday||7:30 AM -1:00 PM|
|Riffa||Sunday - Thursday||7:30 AM -1:00 PM|
|Muharraq||Saturday - Thursday||7:30 AM -1:00 PM|
|Sitra||Saturday - Wednesday||7:30 AM -1:00 PM|
|Hamad Town||Sunday - Thursday||7:30 AM -1:00 PM|
|Exhibition Road||Saturday - Wednesday||7:30 AM -1:00 PM|
|Isa Town Mall||Sunday - Thursday||7:30 AM -1:00 PM|
|Budaiya Road||Saturday - Wednesday||7:30 AM -1:00 PM|
|Al-Hilal Islamic Banking Services||Arad||Sunday - Thursday||7:30 AM -1:00 PM|
|Sanad||Saturday -Wednesday||7:30 AM -1:00 PM|
|Bu Kuwarah||Sunday - Thursday||7:30 AM -1:00 PM|
|Hamad Town||Saturday - Wednesday||7:30 AM -1:00 PM|
|Toobli||Sunday - Thursday||7:30 AM -1:00 PM|
Last Update: Monday 2 July 2018