Domestic Expatriate Employees and Their Equivalents
Domestic expatriate employees and their equivalents work permit tasks has been transmitted to the LMRA, starting from September 1st, 2014, without a change in the Process and applicable fees for them.
- Fill in the details on the required form (Application forms are available at LMRA and the Post offices where this service is being provided).
- Copies for both sides of ID cards for all family members (Husbands-Wife-Children).
- Source of income certified by salary slip for both (Government & Private) sectors excluding retired people as LMRA will be receiving their data electronically from SIO.
- For Business men: 3 months banks statement, car ownership, driving license (First work permit application)- Sailor: sail boat ownership - fishing license (First work permit application), bank statement, Real-estate owners: address cards and rent contracts.
- In case of presence of a domestic employee absent from work under applicant sponsorship, copy of official report acknowledging their absence from work.
- Non Bahraini (excluding GCC) the employer should have a residency permit valid for at least 6 months period, it will be necessary to make a cash deposit to LMRA upon approval to issue the permit.
- GCC nationals applicant should provide proof of residency for himself and his family members in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- In case of change of any of the above mentioned information, please contact LMRA to declare it.
- Please Attach supporting documents as required.
- Domestic expatriate employees
- House guards.
Domestic Expatriate Employee Application Centres
|LMRA Front Offices||Manama||Sunday - Thursday||7:30 AM - 2:00 PM|
|Mina Salman (For Clearing offices)||Mina Salman||Sunday - Thursday||7:30 AM - 2:00 PM|
|Seef Mall (Al Muharraq)||Al Muharraq||Sunday - Wednesday
|7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
7:30 AM - 3:00 PM
|Post Offices||Isa Town||Saturday - Thursday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Post Offices||Riffa||Saturday - Thursday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
For inquiries call 17506055.
Last Update: Tuesday 3 May 2016