- Original Passport should be in your possession.
- Your Passport should be valid for at least 6 months.
- Your Mobile number is important, we will use the number you use to send you the sms message.
- Don't use Middlemen or clearance agents, don't believe rumors and get your information from 17 103 103.
What is the Flexi permit?
The Flexi Permit is a renewable 2 year permit which allows the eligible person to work and live in the Kingdom of Bahrain without an employer (Sponsor) where he can work in any job with any number of employers on full or part-time basis.
What are the advantages of a Flexi Permit?
- You will be legal.
- There is no Employer, you can work alone on contract basis with anyone you want based on your occupation.
- You may travel and come back - You will have a renewable 2 year residency, and re-entry visa.
What are the Flexi Permit types?
- Flexi Permit – This permit enables the holder to work in any non-specialized jobs and is not allowed to work in Restaurants, Saloons and Hotels.
- Flexi Hospitality Permit – This permit enables the holder to work in any non-specialized jobs and is allowed to work in Restaurants, Saloons and Hotels.
Who is eligible for Flexi Permit?
- Expatriates with Terminated work permits.
- Expatriates work permit expired and not renewed by their employer.
How do I know whether I am eligible for Flexi Permit?
How to Apply for Flexi Permit?
- Make Sure you have your passport in your possession.
- Make sure your passport is valid for more than 6 months.
- Use your own mobile number and Send SMS of your CPR to 33 150 150
- If you are eligible for flexi permit, Wait to receive 2 SMS replies messages from LMRA
- Confirmation of your eligibility
- An appointment date and time with LMRA to complete your permit application
- You will be called on your mobile by LMRA Call Centre 17 103 103 to confirm your appointment date and time. If you confirm your appointment, confirmation will be sent to your mobile.
- Once your appointment date is confirmed, please come to LMRA Expat Service Centre in Sitra Industrial area on your appointment date and time. (Please note that service will only be given to those who have an appointment).
What should I bring with me to LMRA?
- Appointment Confirmation SMS (Please note that service will only be given to those who have an appointment).
- Original Passport.
- Flexi Permit Fees: BD 449.000
What will be done at LMRA when I come?
- Your Photo, Signature and Finger Prints will be taken.
- You may ask LMRA with any questions or concerns you have.
- You will complete your flexi permit application.
- You will pay for your flexi permit.
- You will receive your BLUE CARD.
What is the Flexi permit Fees, and how and when will I Pay?
- A total amount of BD 449.000 will be paid to LMRA for a 2 year Flexi Permit once you complete your flexi permit application at the LMRA Expat Service Centre in Sitra industrial area.
Flexi Permit Fees
Every 2 years
Health Care Fees
Every 2 years
Return Ticket Refundable Deposit**
Total Fees 200 BD 144 BD 15 BD 90 BD 449 BD
*One time Fee.
* * One time Refundable Deposit.
- A monthly fees of BD 30 / month.
- Pay monthly fees at any branch of Bahrain Financing Company (BFC) only .
What are the Rules and Regulations of the Flexi Permit?
- You should pay your monthly fees to avoid your permit being cancelled.
- You should have your valid blue card in your possession always and renew it every 6 months.
- You should not violate the Law and Regulations of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Do not work in (Restaurants, Hotels, and Saloons) unless you are Hospitality Flexi permit holder.
How to Apply for Flexi Hospitality Permit?After obtaining the flexible work permit, the expat should :
- Conduct the medical check in the Ministry of health authorized medical centers.
- After passing the medical check , the expatriate is required to authenticate the medical check with the AlRazi medical center, where they will send the result to LMRA electronically.
- Visit LMRA sitra industrial area branch to apply for change occupation to Hospitality Worker.
Where is the Sitra Industrial Expat Service Centre Located?
Last Update: Tuesday 8 August 2017