Exploitation and Trafficking has numerous forms, and differs from one enviroment to another. However, if you witness or experience any of the following indicators, please call us on +973 995.
- Restriction of freedom; physically and mentally
- Not in possession of identification documents
- Non-payment of wages or irregular payments
- Subject to threats or blackmail
- Physical or Psychological Abuse
- False employment Promises
- No days off or excessive working hours
- Inhumane Living Conditions
- Limited access to Health Care
- Limited Contact with Family/Friends
- Illegal status
- Working to pay off a debt to the employer
- Generally vulnerable
For more assistance, please feel free to call to the national trafficking hotline +973 995 or if you would like to speak to us in person you can visit us at the Expat Protection Center located in Northern Sehla.