Skip to main content
LMRA Talent Portal

Shall the employee file a complaint with the Wages Protection Directorate if the monthly wage is not received?

The complaint shall be submitted to the Protection and Grievances Directorate of the Labour Market Regulatory Authority, and the directorate will determine the progress of the labour complaint and direct the complainant to the concerned authority according to the procedure with the Ministry of Labor and Social Development or the Ministry of Justice, Islamic Affairs and Waqf.

Last Update: Sunday 25 April 2021