Skip to main content

Can I apply for my mother/ father/ brother/ sister as a dependant to reside with me in Bahrain?

LMRA can process family permits for expatriate employees and their direct dependants (wife and children - until they reach 24 years old).

Applying for parents, brothers and sisters are possible too, it can be done through the Nationality, Passports and Residency Affairs (NPRA).

Last Update: Monday 28 March 2022