Skip to main content

Are dependants, such as the wife or children above 18 years old, allowed to work in Bahrain?

Wives and grown-up children who are on family visa or students' visa are not supposed to work in Bahrain, unless they change from family visa or student visa to work permit.

Please check the below service for further details about changing from dependant visa to work permit:

Changing Dependants' Visa to Work Permit

Note: For student Visa who would like to apply for work (Permit should be cancelled first and then applied for work permit visa).

Last Update: Wednesday 12 October 2022