Skip to main content

How do we apply for a family visa for a child born in Bahrain?

After obtaining a new passport for the child, you need to update his details (and open a file) in NPRA, then apply for the child's family visa through LMRA. You must enter the correct CPR number on the application (the CPR number is printed on the birth certificate issued in Bahrain).

Further details about dependants' permits can be found in this service:

Dependents Residency New Work Permit

For more inquiries please contact LMRA call centre +973 17506055

Last Update: Wednesday 12 October 2022