Skip to main content

How to react if my employer is refusing to accept my resignation or notice?

If your employer refuses to accept your resignation or notice, you need to go to the post office and send it as registered mail to the company's official address (this address must be the same physical address registered at the Ministry of Industry and Commerce.

You will be redirected to an external website after clicking on the link.
For more inquiries please contact LMRA call centre +973 17506055

Last Update: Wednesday 12 October 2022