Roles and jurisdiction
ROLES AND JURISDICTION
A- The board of Directors is the highest authority that runs the affairs of the Authority, design its policies, and supervise implementation. The board of directors may take whatever it deems fit to execute the roles and jurisdiction of the Authority, including:
- Approval of the National Labour Market Plan.
- Set out regulations, decisions, and take necessary measures to execute the the provisions of this Act.
- Approval of the organizational structure and issue of the Employees’ Regulation Code which shall specify the procedures and rules of appointment ,promotion, transfer, salaries, remunerations, disciplinary procedures and all other affairs, without being bound by the Civil Service regulations.
The Employees’ Regulation Code shall determine the ethics, work values, and terms& conditions of disclosure of financial status.
- Supervision of the implementation of the provisions of this Act, Regulations and decisions thereof.
- Approval of the Authority annual budget and the final audited statement of accounts.
- Acceptance of grants and donations –conditional or unconditional- without violation to the provisions of this Act.
- Study of the regular reports raised by the chief executive
with regard the conduct of LMRA activities and taking what it deems fit.
- Exercise other roles and jurisdiction in accordance with this Act, regulations and decisions.
B- The Board of Directors may assign any specific function to be carried by one or several committees composed of its members or by the chairman, or by any member of the board of directors, or by the chief executive officer.
Last Update: Tuesday 27 September 2022