Through this service, employers can apply for the cancellation of the issued work permit and the residence permits of the employee’s dependents.
- Click here to apply for the service through the LMRA’s EMS system.
- Fill in the "Termination Declaration PDF (568 KB)” form, sign it together with the employee and upload it.
- After three working days from the time of submitting the application, visit the NPRA Counters at LMRA, bringing the original passport for the employee and the dependents for manual cancellation by the Immigration officers if all conditions were fulfilled.
|Required document||Special Considerations|
|Termination Declaration Form PDF (568 KB)||Copy|
- The employer must not have previously notified the LMRA regarding the employee absence from work in violation of the permit’s conditions.
- If the work permit ended, the employer or authorised person must first check with the Nationality, Passports and Residence Affairs (NPRA) to complete the procedure for cancellation of work permit.
- The employee must leave the country within 30 days from the cancellation.
|Service Counter||Client Services Counter at LMRA’s Headquarters.|
|Contact Centre||+973 17506055|
|Centre||Area||Day||Service Counter Hours|
|LMRA Front Offices||Manama||Sunday - Thursday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Mina Salman (For Clearing offices)||Mina Salman||Sunday - Thursday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Seef Mall (Al Muharraq)||Al Muharraq||Saturday - Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Riffa - Buhair||Riffa - Buhair||Saturday - Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
Phone Service Hours: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Last Update: Sunday 4 December 2022