New Establishment Registration
This service allows new establishments request for the commercial registration at LMRA. The registration enables the employers to submit their requests for issuing work permits.
Process Description (Online)
- Visit the following link Register Your Establishment.
- Fill out the required fields.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the registration.
- To confirm the establishment’s registration process, book an appointment through the Appointment System. In the case of registering a new branch of the establishment, the application will be transferred to study for decision automatically without the need to book a new appointment.
- Provide original Registration Form PDF (2.30 MB) and visit LMRA on your appointed date, the application will be evaluated and if approved, you will be informed provided the online credentials to be able to use the Expat Management System.
- Now you have access to LMRA online system, view your Bahranization calculator to know the number of initial work permits granted to your establishment. You may utilize these permits and request more through ceiling application.
Process Description (Offline)
- Visit Client Services Front Desk Counters at LMRA.
- Fill out the Registration Form PDF (2.30 MB) and submit the required documents. The application will be evaluated and if approved, you will be informed when and how to collect your online credentials to be able to use the online system.
- Submit the approval along with the required documents through the EMS system.
|Required document||Special Consideration|
|In case of registering government and commercial entities|
|Registration Form PDF (2.30 MB)||Original|
|Appointment letter from the government or commercial establishment specifying the name of the person in charge, the authorised persons, their personal detail, and the level of their authority||Original|
|Commercial registration certificate||Copy|
|In case of registration of companies or banks, an official letter is required. The letter should mention the responsible person or the authorised persons who are allowed to work in coordination with LMRA||Original, The signatory of the letter must be mentioned on the company registration form issued by the Ministry of Industry, Commerce & Tourism as authorized person to sign|
|In case of authorising a Clearance Agent, an official letter is required from the Chairman of the Board or the authorised persons (as specified in the commercial register from the Ministry of Industry, Commerce & Tourism)||Original|
|Copy of the Commercial Registry of the Clearance Office (in case of authorizing a Clearance Agent) Smart card extract proves that the applicant is registered in Social Insurance Organization as an employee in the clearance office||Copy|
|Electricity bill Not exceeding 3 months of validity
|In case of non- commercial and non-government (NCNG) registration|
|Registration Form PDF (2.30 MB)||Original|
|Unit number from the Central Informatics Organisation for farms||copy|
|Central Informatics Organization Unit number for (agricultural land, whether owned or collateral, real estate, shopping malls, private compounds and apartment buildings, social clubs, NGOs, political and charitable funds and places of worship||Copy|
|Central Informatics Organization Unit number and valid fishing licence for fishermen (boat or dhows)||Copy|
|Central Informatics Organization Unit number and certificate of registration issued by the Ministry of Education/ Ministry of Labour for community schools (private schools), educational or training institutions||Copy|
|Central Informatics Organization Unit number and certificate of registration issued by the Ministry of Health for private clinics, hospitals and clinics||Copy|
|Central Informatics Organization Unit number and law licence issued by the Registrar Office in the Ministry of Justice and Islamic Affairs for Law firms and legal counselling||Copy|
In case of registering government and commercial entities
- Personal presence of the owner of the commercial register or establishment is required for the completion of the registration process, or the presence of an authorized person with a power of attorney.
|Appointment system||Appointment System|
|Contact Centre||+973 17506055|
|Centre||Area||Day||Service Counter Hours|
|LMRA Front Offices||Manama||Sunday - Thursday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Mina Salman (For Clearing offices)||Mina Salman||Sunday - Thursday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Seef Mall (Al Muharraq)||Al Muharraq||Saturday - Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
Phone Service Hours: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Last Update: Sunday 3 October 2021