Based on the wise directives of HRH Prince Khalifa Bin Salman Al Khalifa, to the LMRA has introduced further facilities for the Employers to be able to pay their due payments through the introduction of the Installments scheme as described below:
- Letter addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of LMRA clearly stating the reasons for requesting the installment facility, signed by the authorized person of the Establishment in the LMRA system.
- Bank statement for one month.
- Responsible person valid CPR copy.
Post approval Procedure
- Postdated cheques for the approved amounts and the respective dates for each installment.
- 25% advance payment of the total amount due (if the amount due is between BHD 200 and 500, the employer shall pay 25% of the total).
- Signed declaration of debt at the notary office(if the amount due is more than BHD 500 only).
- The LMRA will study the request and the reasons for delay in payment and the amount due and the number of Foreign employees at the establishment and thereupon reject or accept the request as it sees fit.
- In case of approval the system will only allow Renewal of existing Expats registered on Cr.
Last Update: Tuesday 1 September 2020